Sunday, October 9, 2022

I'm back! And presenting on Cooperative Learning Strategies in the World Language Classroom

 So it's been awhile since I've posted here (although you can find me on Instagram and Twitter!) What has kept me from blogging? Well, the pandemic obviously but I got my Education Specialst degree and princpal licensure in December of 2021 which kept me very busy. I'm also on the board of KWLA (Kentucky World Language Association) as the Communications Director and PD Committee Chair.

Speaking of KWLA we had our first in-person conference since 2019! I presented on cooperative learning strategies in the World Language classroom. I've written about the Kagan structures I use in class before but it was fun to talk about and demonstrate them in person. Below is a link to my presentation! 


Title page to presentation All Together Now





No comments:

Post a Comment